Hart City Coffee Company
What is Hart City Coffee Company?
Hart City Coffee Company is a non-profit organization founded in 2022 and run by ECS Young Adult Program students.
What does the Hart City Coffee Company offer?
Hart City Coffee Company offers a variety of whole bean coffee, ground coffee, and k-cup coffee pods. The suggested donations to support the program are:
- $5 per 4 ounce bag of whole bean or ground coffee
- $10 per 8 ounce bag of whole bean or ground coffee
- $20 for 16 ounce bag of whole bean or ground coffee
- Packages of 12 k-cups are available for a suggestion donation of $10
What are the coffee origins and flavors?
All coffee beans are sourced from The Refinery in Goshen, Indiana. Available flavors include:
- Blueberry Muffin: Ripe blueberries with warm vanilla cinnamon notes.
- Breakfast Blend: A Medium Dark blend of Central American Coffees. A great one to compliment any Breakfast!
- Caramel Vanilla: Creamy Caramel with warm Vanilla notes.
- Colombian: A classic! Full aroma, balanced acidity. A staple coffee that is well loved by many!
- Jamaican Me Crazy: A unique blend that has been a best selling flavor for 15 years! Jamaican Rum with caramel, vanilla notes!
- Rainforest Crunch: A perfect blend of pralines with cream, hazelnut and macadamia nut. A best seller!
By sourcing coffee locally, your purchase from the Hart City Coffee Company gives back to the community in multiple ways!
How do I order from Hart City Coffee Company?
Submit the Hart City Order Form to order!
What role do Young Adult Program students play?
Coffee is purchased in bulk from The Refinery. Upon order, each bag of coffee is freshly ground and packaged by students, providing valuable job training and offering them hands-on learning opportunities that will help them achieve independence as they move through life. Students will deliver the coffee to any ECS building or to any location within ECS boundaries. Orders are delivered within 3-5 days, unless a rush is requested.
What is the Young Adult Program?
The ECS Young Adult Program serves individuals ages 18-22 who have disabilities and is an extension of traditional Special Education programming.
Programming focuses on learning life and workplace skills. Within the program, students learn life skills such as cooking, cleaning, self-care, and organizing. Through the Hart City Coffee Company, as well as partnerships with other local businesses and organizations, students learn hands-on employment skills, such as sorting, labeling, order fulfillment, and delivery.
Learn more about the ECS Young Adult Program!