Elkhart Community Schools' students and programs are generously supported by various booster clubs.
Elkhart Athletic Club
EAC is a non-profit organization that supports Elkhart High Athletics and EHS students. Anyone may join.
- Why do we need EAC? In Indiana, teams hold their own fundraisers since schools do not budget for sports. EAC provides extra assistance and sponsors events for our EHS family.
- How is money raised? It is raised through donations, spirit wear sales, program advertising, and special fundraisers.
- What did EAC do last year? EAC organized a tailgate in the fall, held the annual Mangy Mixer in the spring, supported a food drive, sponsored online streaming of various athletic events, sold $5 shirts, awarded scholarships to seniors, provided food for the press box and basketball events, created keepsake programs… just to name a few!
- Contact: ElkhartAthleticClub@gmail.com
EHS Band Boosters
The Elkhart High School Band Boosters is established for the purpose of promoting and encouraging all aspects of the EHS Band program, as an educational benefit to the students involved and the Elkhart community.
- President: Marlene Marks
- Co-Vice Presidents: Tim & Sarah Myers
- Treasurer: Brandy Ball
- Secretary: Nikki Gernand
- E-mail address: elkharthsbandboosters@gmail.
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/
EHS Orchestra Boosters
The Elkhart HS Orchestra Boosters organize the activities of the parents of students in the Elkhart High School Orchestra Program, when the activities are for the purpose of providing either financial or physical assistance to any program specifically involving the Orchestra Program, above those supplied by Elkhart Community Schools.
- President: Michael Edmisten
- Treasurer: Jenny Wenzel
- Secretary: Katie McCormick
- Orchestra Director: Kyle Weirich (firstname.lastname@example.org)