Surveys are now closed. Thank you to all who participated!
Elkhart Community Schools is seeking vital feedback through a series of short surveys as the district plans for the future.
These surveys contain simple statements on various topics that participants can agree or disagree with at differing levels. Each survey should take approximately 5-7 minutes to complete, and we ask people to complete as many of the surveys as possible or to complete the surveys of most interest to them. Please click on the link below to complete the survey.
- Trust and Faith in District Leadership
- Developing and Improving Community Connections
- Loss of Students, Families, and Staff to Other Districts
- Public Relations and Community Perceptions
- School Safety, Security, and School Discipline
- Improved Collaboration and Communication between Board and District Leadership
Thank you for your commitment to improving Elkhart Community Schools!