PRIDE is a district-wide program that encourages personal responsibility and development of life characteristics. PRIDE is an acronym that all ECS students learn early during their time at the district:
- Persistence: Student is able to persevere through challenges and is able to problem-solve.
- Respectfulness: Student accepts and demonstrates service to others, possesses a positive attitude, communicates clearly and accepts constructive criticism. This includes teamwork and leadership.
- Initiative: Student is a self-starter, critical thinker, is able to prioritize, make decisions and complete required tasks with minimal assistance.
- Dependability: Student is reliable, demonstrates responsibility, teamwork and job readiness.
- Efficiency: Student is organized, punctual and demonstrates self-management.