Skip To Main Content

Resources for All Staff

Teacher with class outdoors

403(b) Toolkit for ECS Staff

403(b) Questions:

Jennifer Lee, Supervisor of Accounting, Audits, and Investments 


Employee Assistance Plan

EAP Questions:

Maggie Lozano, Human Resources


Grant Application Procedure

Grant Procedure Questions:

Dr. Bruce Stahley, Instructional Leadership

Federal Grants:

Beth Williams, Instructional Leadership



Insurance Information

Insurance Questions:

Julie Gruver, Insurance 


Leave of Absence

For additional information of Leave of Absence policies, please visit the following board policies:

Leave of Absence Questions:

Maggie Lozano, Human Resources


Name Change Information

It is vitally important that the Human Resources Department have your current name and address information. If you move or legally change your name, there are forms that need to be completed so that personnel, payroll, insurance, and retirement information is correct. Please be aware that your name cannot be changed on your Elkhart Community Schools records until you have changed your name with the Social Security Administration and have furnished the Personnel Department with proof of having applied for the new Social Security card.

  • To change your name: complete this Elkhart Community Schools form and return to ECS Human Resources Department
  • To change your address: visit, click the “Menu” link at the top right, then Update Your Address.
    • Please note: you must be logged into the ECS network (on campus) to make this change.


Name Change Questions:

Rebecca Thompson, Human Resources



Keep up to date with what's happening at Elkhart Community Schools through our employee News website (district credentials required):

Please also following along on our district's Facebook page:


Payroll Information

ECS employee payroll operates in the form of direct deposits. Employee payroll information is available to employees through a secure online system. Employees can access current and historical payroll information through the Doculivery system 24/7. Information is uploaded by 8:00am on pay days.

Login to Doculivery

Quick Start Guide for First Time Users

Payroll Questions:

Sherry Auker, Building Services & Transportation Staff

Bill Linn, Claims

Samantha Todd, Secondary Classified and Certified

Tara Browning, Elementary Classified and Certified



Retirement Information

Retirement Questions:

Jennifer Lee, Supervisor of Accounting, Audits, and Investments